Friday, February 2, 2007

Crucified...

Oh! Christ,
I was marching with the torch of Truth,
Burning Bright,
Convincing the coterie.
And they shunned Me.
I was Crucified...

Oh! Christ,
I was wading in my dreams
Through the tunnel of Aspirations,
Eyeing the Zenith.
And the reality killed Me.
I was Crucified...

Oh! Christ,
I swooned over Women and Wine,
Fell prey to materialism,
To suffice the mortal desires.
And It eternally left Me.
I was crucified...

Oh! Christ,
I Broke the shackles of Me,
Burdened the humanity on my toes,
In quest of peace and soul.
And the history betrayed Me.
I was crucified...

Oh! Christ,
I know why thou Lord, You
And Me were Crucified.
I tread the Path My Heart said.
And thou Lord, You
Tread the Path the God Laid.
And the World Blinded It.
We were Crucified...

Copyright © 02 Feb 2007, by Abhilash Hegde
All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohh..! am reading something good after long...!

keep the energy flowing ...!

VS