Friday, July 13, 2007

April Showers

Sun bathed in apple red,
Clouds flavoured in vanilla,
The air smells of mischief
As the parched rain chimes.

O' the lovely blush
Of the cheeks.
O' the call of the summer
By its beloved spring.
O' the sands awaiting
To wet in rain.
O' thy scent of elixir
Palliating my senses.
O' thy droplets
Jazzing my lips.

I stand by the windowpane,
Gazing at,

Yellow primes flirting with bees.
Green leaflets making love.
Through the ridges,
Drops trickling
And palpitating
To cloy and coalesce
Into the mud.

The icy drops necked
And slithered me.
In awe of thy charm
I want to cede
In thy heavenly abode.

April showers,April Showers,
Come embrace me.
I waited for thy pour
To souse in your soul...


Copyright © 14 Apr 2007, by Abhilash Hegde
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

sid said...

very very Beautifull ..

describes the scene like a painting

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!