Sunday, May 30, 2010

In awe of her

The rose melted lips
of hers
hugged in rosiness
to conceal their words
just like the lilys
that blushed in treacly cense
when the bees kissed them.

The quivering eyelashes
of hers
fluttered in naughtiness
to sometimes blink
and to sometimes wink
just like the innocence
in my eyes
that surrendered
unto a heavenly uneasiness
to hide from their seething arrows.

The jet black strands of hair
of hers
wore the scent
of the blossoming jasmine
to touch the soft skin
beneath my ears,
just like the waves
of silken touch
and of raging love
that furiously galloped
lashing at my heart shore.

The satin fur skin
of hers
tasted me sublime
and embraced me
in the eternal warmth,
just like the crescent hung moon
that awaited to be
adored and relished
to bring its pristine soul alive
to make love
forever and forever...

Copyright © 30 Oct 2007, by Abhilash Hegde
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Mark

Anonymous said...

Someone essentially assist to make significantly articles I would state.
That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point?
I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular
submit incredible. Great process!

My blog :: Nike Air Max